The viral and free plagiarism checking tool/app; Copyleaks, is a 21st century plagiarism checker that gives you the power to personally track and monitor online content on the internet, using superb innovative algorithms.
Copyleaks was founded in the year 2012, and it is located at:
Nahmani street, Tel Aviv, Israel.
All sorts of students, teachers, bloggers, and other kinds of content-creators can be sure that their content that’s being put out is original, as Copyleaks uses one of the most sophisticated content detection algorithms, and is quite easy to use. With that, you could be sure that your content; whether test scripts, assignments, and what you have, are free of plagiarism. Online publishers, Bloggers, and site owners can easily track their content by scanning through all e-books, blogs, articles, essays, etc.
Also Read: DupliChecker – Free Plagiarism Checker
Copyleaks – Online Plagiarism Checker Review:
Benefits of Copyleaks:
You must be itching to know why Copyleaks is the right plagiarism checker for you, so I’ll go into that –
- With Copyleaks, you can easily scan pages of a physical book by taking a picture of the particular page that you wish to scan, and then putting the picture up for scanning in the app.
- Copyleaks could be used to scan and check various file formats; docx, pdf, doc, html, txt, etc, whether online or on your phone.
- You could easily check for theft of your online work/content by putting up your content URLs on Copyleaks.
- Short paragraphs and contents are scanned for free.
- It provides its users with “on the dot” yet understandable outcomes because it works with 21st century text analyzing algorithms.
- Easy to use and time conservant; Copyleaks scans your chosen work in a matter of minutes or seconds, and provides you with accurate results.
How to use Copyleaks?
Feeling like Copyleaks would be too complicated to use?
Here’s a guide –
- First off, you need to get yourself an account by visiting their website, signing up, and confirming your Email (this is necessary), for free.
- Once you’re registered, you get your Access keys by visiting your dashboard, and then clicking on “Access keys”. These keys would help you identify yourself to the Copyleaks authorization system.
- You need to sync up afterwards, as this would enable you use the API successfully. After syncing up, creating a unique process and receiving results wouldn’t be a problem.
- After completing your “unique” process, you can then call the results to be viewed through your Process ID.
- Also, be sure to save the results you get every time, because results are refreshed regularly(24 hours intervals).
Pros and Cons of Copyleaks:
It is necessary to know the pros and cons of Copyleaks, so I would put them out here:
- Copyleaks is free and easy to use, anytime, any day.
- Supports a wide range of file formats, so it’s a worthy plagiarism detection tool for all kinds of content users and creators.
- It is a reliable and quick way to check and track your content, blog posts, or page, and that’s by inserting your content URL.
- With the use of innovative algorithms, Copyleaks can easily scan through loads of pages within minutes, and that’s impressive.
- With Copyleaks, copying and pasting isn’t possible.
So, I did put Copyleaks side by side with some other plagiarism detection apps/tools, and here are my findings:
Amongst a very few, “Plagspotter Online Duplicate Content Checker Tool” is one tool that could easily fill in for Copyleaks, as it is also quite easy to use and could be used in scanning whole websites or single pages. Another powerful app/tool to consider as a replacement for Copyleaks, is the “Small Seo Tools”, as it is easy to use and totally good for a 100% plagiarism check/detection on the go.
A lot of questions have been asked about the subscription pricing also, so, I was sure to do a research on just that –
- For the free usage, you get 10 credits each month.
- You’re restricted within the 2,500 words range each month.
- You get 2 concurrent scans, and your working remains low priority.
- For the high priority subscription, you pay $65.99 each month.
- You get 1,000 credits each month, and one credit is equivalent to 250 words.
- You could work with about 250,000 words each month. With just $0.066 for each page.
- No daily limits, so you’re free to go on and on.
- You get unlimited concurrent scans, high priority working, and of course, constant prioritized support.
- For the prepaid usage, you’re charged $87.99.
- 1,000 credits, and one credit equals 250 words as well.
- $0.088 per page, which is slightly higher.
- No daily limits.
- High priority, unlimited concurrent scans.
- Prioritized support as well.
Also Read: Plagiarisma – Free Plagiarism Checker