After you have bought one of our Best Web Hosting packages, now you might be thinking of creating email accounts for your domain. This tutorial will help you in creating email accounts for you. Follow the steps:
- Login to cPanel with username and password.
- Scroll down to “Email” section.
- Click on “Email Accounts”.
- You will have option of entering email address for your domain name. If you have more than one domain names in your hosting account, you will see drop down menu to select one domain at a time.
- Enter new password and choose MailBox Quota (normally 1024).
- Click on Create Account.
Now you have created an Email Account for your domain.